Mental Health Support Workers Required
The healthcare division of Search Consultancy Ltd are the largest provider of staff to private Mental Health organisations and hospitals.
We are currently recruiting Support Workers on a temporary /ad hoc basis to work within Secure Mental Health settings in the Chesterfield area.
Duties include the following:
* To be a member of the support staff within the dedicated nursing team, helping to achieve and maintain a high standard of nursing care for patients.
* To be aware of the psychological, social, physical and spiritual needs of all patients.
* To be involved in implementing individual patient care.
* To actively participate in the rehabilitation of patients.
* To help provide a safe, clean, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patients and raise necessary warnings whenever a hazardous situation is discovered.
Due to a high volume of demand we are always looking to recruit experienced Support Workers who are immediately available. It would help to fasttrack your application if you have a current DBS and have completed the necessary Mandatory Training although we can provide this and complete a DBS check free of charge if required.
You will need to have a minimum of six months experience working within a healthcare environment in a similar capacity. Applicants must have some form of management of violence, aggression and restraint training within the last 12 months.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and we require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references covering a two year employment history. Excellent pay and benefits are available and although shifts are offered on an ad hoc basis, on going work is likely.
If you would like to apply for the position of Support Worker in Chesterfield, please forward a copy of your current CV containing your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age