- Company: Standard Nursing Agency
- Base Pay: £24.00 - £38.00 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: MIDWIFE -CUMBRIA
- Contact: Claudicia Weekes
- Phone: 0208 900 9519
You will be working alongside a team of highly trained midwives, providing excellent standards of care to patients. Duties to include assessing patients, plan and implement care, maintain associated records, carry out midwifery procedures, work within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
The successful candidates will lead by example, be motivated and committed to helping others, and have the following experience
* Minimum 6 months experience however newly qualified midwives will also be considered
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate within the interdisciplinary team
* Competent and confident in core clinical skills.
* A focus on providing a high quality of care
* Be reliable, hard-working and flexible
* Effective and accurate written, verbal and basic IT record keeping skills
* Excellent time keeping skills
* Uphold professional values at all times and be ethical in their approach to work
* Fully qualified nurses from within the EU are welcome to apply
What we can offer in return is a
* Competitive hourly rates of pay
* Fantastic work environment within a state of the art NHS facility
* Workplace Pension scheme
* Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment
About Standard Nursing Agency
We provide a friendly and efficient service to nurses, midwives and healthcare assistants looking for work and to clients looking for qualified nursing personnel. Standard Nursing is owned and managed by midwives. We have over 21 years of experience supplying nursing personnel to major NHS trusts in London and the rest of England as well as the private sector throughout the UK and abroad.
As part of the recruitment process we will check your right to work, professional qualifications, training certificates and immunisation records. All relevant documents will be requested prior to interview. The successful candidate will be required to provide two satisfactory professional or educational references and will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service formerly known as CRB.
To apply please call us on 0208 900 9519 or reply to this advertisement or email