Midwifery Specialist for block bookings in Sussex, Surrey, Slough and Hampshire.
TFS Healthcare have fantastic opportunities for Midwifery Specialists (Midwives) in trusts all over the South of England.
To meet our requirements and for our team to start the registration process we require you to meet these initial checks. *A successful NMC check (current valid registration) *1 Year minimum current UK experience *Right to work *Successful DBS check Police check) *3 Years clinical references *Occupational health clearance You can also Refer a Nurse and receive £250** cash even if you feel you are not wanting to commit to extra shifts through an agency.
We also offer a daily payroll service so you can be paid the following day**
**Terms and Conditions apply
About The Role (Duties):
- To demonstrate a consistently high standard of clinical practice at all times in the provision of antenatal, intranatal and postnatal care.
- To respect and ensure patient privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- To provide midwifery advice and information to support and facilitate high quality, individualised care to women and their families without supervision, in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team to facilitate women centred family focused care.
- To work autonomously within guidelines and the sphere of professional practice.
- Establish effective communication and working relationships
About The Individual:
- Demonstrable knowledge and previous experience practising as a Midwife
- NMC Registered as a Midwife
- Basic Adult and Newborn Life Support
- Safeguarding Level 3 training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with computers and able to use clinical systems
- Excellent understanding of clinical governance
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Competent at cannulation
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.