Part Time - Actual hours - 18.75
£24,000 pro rata - £32,000 pro rata
Due to an increase in business we are looking to recruit an exceptional MRI Radiographer with a passion for working to the highest standards. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and competent to work within a team to provide high quality MRI scans.
This role requires excellent technical and people skills. You'll need high levels of technical knowledge and the ability to work quickly and accurately, with a great eye for detail. You'll also need a caring nature - to see each patient as an individual and carry out this role with understanding and empathy.
Reporting to the Diagnostic Imaging Manager, you'll deliver a high quality diagnostic MRI imaging service for a very varied caseload. You'll have opportunities to work with leading practitioners and to experience new practices, equipment and facilities.
Your key role will be;
- Perform diagnostic MRI images according to protocols and procedures within the department,
- Review policies, procedures and protocols, and make recommendations regarding their content and application within area of responsibility
- Provide supervision and development of more junior staff as required
Radiography qualifications, skills and values
You'll have a BSc degree in diagnostic radiography or equivalent to meet the registration requirements of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), and a postgraduate qualification and experience in an area of specialisation. You will also be trained in intra-venous cannulation of patients and administration of appropriate pharmaceuticals.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free Health and Fitness - subsidised memberships for family
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
- Training, and development opportunities
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you. For more information and or to apply for this role please call Lydia Robinson on 01489 774207 and or email Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org