Hays Healthcare are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 or Band 6, musculoskeletal physiotherapist to place into the Manchester and Blackburn areas.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed muscular skeletal knowledge and be registered with the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC). Our NHS client has on-going requirements for MKS Physios, and is happy to consider part time and full time candidates. Due to the nature of the work, the successful candidate must be able to adapt to a fast paced working environment. Within the role, an individual will be required to:
Conduct clinical interventions and related actions in line with relevant professional standards, such as the:
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC)
Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports and Exercise Medicine (ACPSM)
Manage a caseload of musculoskeletal patients
- Treating diseases or problems that relate to muscles, bones, joints and peripheral nerves
Develop exercise programmes
- Tailored to aid the health problems of individual patients
Essential Requirements for the position are as follows:
- Degree (or any equivalent qualification) within physiotherapy
- Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) registered as a physiotherapist
- Previous musculoskeletal experience
- At least 12 months post qualifying experience working as a physiotherapist
Working with Hays Healthcare also has a range of benefits, including: free registration process, free DBS check, a generous referral scheme and competitive pay rates.
If this role is not for you, but you are experienced in another specialised area of healthcare, please contact us through the details provided to enquire.