One of the UK’s most prestigious private cosmetic clinics has an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Registered Nurse to join their Senior Management Team in the post of National Head of Clinical Services.
The purpose of this position is to lead, develop and take overall responsibility for the clinical and therapies teams throughout the UK, supporting Clinic Managers and playing a key role in the Senior Management Team.
You will ensure the highest possible standards of patient care and safety are upheld and will take the lead on Infection Control, acting as a specialist clinical resource and supporting the strategic development of Quality and Clinical Governance procedures and policies.
This is a London based role but the post-holder will be required to travel to regional clinics on occasion.
The successful candidate for this National Head of Clinical Services position will meet the following:
- NMC registered Adult/General Nurse (RGN)
- Have completed recognised qualifications in Infection Prevention and Control and Level 3 Safeguarding along with extensive post-registration studies, ideally to degree level
- Demonstrable experience at Band 7/equivalent with at least 5 years senior management experience within a surgical environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, displaying confidence in both clinical leadership and line management
- Excellent knowledge of CQC and Health and Safety requirements
- Committed to clinical excellence and the best possible patient experience
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive and pragmatic approach
- Flexible to meet the needs of the business and able to travel to clinics throughout the UK occasionally and be contactable on weekends in case of emergency
This is a full time position with a 37.5 hour working week worked Monday to Friday.
The salary offered is £60,000 per annum and you will receive a generous annual leave entitlement that increases by 1 day for each full year of service. Travel costs outside of Head Office sites will also be covered.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.