Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Peterlee, County Durham
Salary: Circa £28,000 Per Annum, 36 hour Per Week
Contract / Shift Pattern: Permanent, Full time or Part Time Contract Available - FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a staff nurse to join an outstanding care facility, within an exceptional organisation. At this facility, the 100 beds are split into three separate units, including a specialist Neuro Rehab unit. The home also offer nursing and dementia care.
On top of brilliant, realistic career development opportunities, my client also offers an unrivaled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters Degree courses available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counseling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discount; including M&S, Sainsburys, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Generous annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Person Specification: Our client is seeking a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered General Nurse (RGN). Our client is interested in nurses who have a high level of commitment, enthusiasm and passion to ensure each resident receives the highest standard of care.
All applicants must have a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Please send all up-dated CVs to Liam.email@example.com or call Liam Kenny on Apply Now >> to learn more!