We are looking for Night Care Assistants to join our existing team:
- Part or full time hours - shifts to be discussed at interview
- Pay - £8.23 per hour (after probationary period) plus pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Excellent training and a supportive and friendly working environment
We know that it's the care that counts, of our customers and also our employees. It's this that helps make us a leading provider of home and residential care across the south of England and an employer passionate about providing the best support and training for our staff.
Join us at Fairlawn, our modern and friendly care home in Ferndown.
This role will involve covering alternate weekends and some bank holidays.
The main qualities you will bring to your role will be a positive outlook, a warming and caring persona, the determination to provide excellent care for elderly vulnerable people and to create a happy environment for them.
- Excellent induction programme and ongoing commitment to your training and development
- Opportunity to obtain various qualifications such as Diploma in H&SC Level 2 or Level 3 (following successful completion of probation period)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Care South Savers: a staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- DBS check paid by us
- Uniform provided
- Care South Stars Annual Awards - recognising excellence in individuals and teams
For further details, or an informal discussion, please contact Karen Curtis, Home Manager or Suzanne Kaye, Deputy Home Manager, on 01202 877277.
About Care South
We have an excellent reputation for providing high quality, innovative residential and nursing care across the South of England. Our values of Honesty, Excellence, Approach, Respect, Teamwork are fundamental to the way we work, and the services that we provide every day to our residents and service users.