Night Care Assistant to join our brand new residential nursing home in Bournemouth - Wickmeads opened in March 2016
- Full or part time hours
- Pay - £8.23 per hour plus bank holiday working enhancements
- Excellent training and a supportive working environment
Located in the heart of Southbourne, Wickmeads is 50 bed state of the art bespoke home that has been designed according to the latest research into dementia and nursing care. For more information about Wickmeads please go to: http://www.care-south.co.uk/our-homes/wickmeads/
You'll help us create a happy environment for our elderly residents. You can make a huge contribution to the care our residents receive at this well established care home. This is a good opportunity to join a reputable company which cares about its staff as well as its residents.
This role will include working every other weekend.
The main qualities you will bring to your role will be a positive outlook and a warming and caring personality, with the determination to provide excellent care for elderly vulnerable people and to create a happy environment for them. Ideally you will have had previous experience in a care setting.
- Excellent induction programme and ongoing commitment to your training and development
- Opportunity to obtain various qualifications
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Care South Savers: a staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- DBS check paid by us
- Uniform provided
- Care South Stars Annual Awards - recognising excellence in individuals and teams.
For further details, or an informal discussion, please contact Karen Taylor, Home Manager, or Rachel Harrison, Deputy Manager, on 01202 296906.
About Care South
We have an excellent reputation for providing high quality, innovative residential and nursing care across the South of England. Our values of Honesty, Excellence, Approach, Respect, Teamwork are fundamental to the way we work, and the services that we provide every day to our residents and service users.