- Company: Selection Recruitment
- Base Pay: £8.20 - £8.50 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: WM2-002
- Contact: Will McCaffrey
- Phone: 0161 694 9643
Role - Night Care Manager (non-nursing)
Environment - elderly residential care home
Location - Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary - £8.20 per hour
Selection Recruitment are currently working with a large, purpose-built residential care home (non-nursing) in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, to find a Night Care Manager.
This non-nursing role will involve working 3 days on, 3 days off.
This home in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, is run by one of the largest operators of care homes in the United Kingdom, and caters for elderly residents with dementia.
Due to the nature of this service in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the successful applicant for this Night Care Manager (non-nursing) role will need a strong track record in dementia care and working within a large team of staff.
The benefits of this Night Care Manager role include
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Salary of £8.20 per hour
- 3 days on, 3 days off
- Nights only
- Free parking on site
- Easily commutable from around West Yorkshire including Wakefield, Leeds, Rotherham, Doncaster and Knottingley
To apply for this Wakefield Night Care Manager role or for more information, call Will on 07711 775705 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful applicant for this role will
- Have a strong track record in dementia care
- Have a strong track record of leading a large team of staff
- Be willing and able to provide two references and undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
- Be willing to work nights