We are currently looking to recruit a Night Healthcare Assistant
for our prestigious private care home set in beautiful grounds
in Nether Wallop, near Stockbridge, Hampshire
Full or part time hours available.
Shifts are 8.30pm to 8am
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary.
• 20 days paid holiday, plus statutory days.
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development.
• The benefits of working for a family run business where your contribution is truly valued.
• A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
• Free parking, free uniform and subsidised meals.
Night Healthcare Assistant Required
You need to be caring and patient with a positive attitude. Well organised coupled with excellent communication skills, with experience of working with the elderly preferable.
You will ideally possess the following:-
• NVQ or Diploma in Health and Social Care advantageous
• Genuine interest in caring for the elderly
CLOSING DATE FOR CVS AND APPLICATIONS - 27th January 2017
We reserve the right to close adverts before the published closing date due to high volumes of applications received or extenuating circumstances. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks from your submitting your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.