- Company: Selection Recruitment
- Base Pay: £15.00 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: WM4-005
- Contact: Will McCaffrey
- Phone: 0161 694 9643
Role: Night Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home
Environment: Elderly Nursing Home
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire, East Midlands
Salary: £15.00 per hour
Selection Recruitment currently have a superb opportunity in Grimsby, Lincolnshire, for a staff nurse RGN to work on nights in an elderly nursing home.
The benefits of this Night Nurse RGN role include:
- Salary of £15.00 per hour
- 33 hours per week
- Permanent night shift
- 5.6 weeks’ annual leave entitlement
- Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
- Uniform provided
- Superb training and development opportunities available
- Easily commutable from around Cleethorpes, Humberston, Immingham, Ludborough, Scunthorpe and Immingham
This is a great opportunity for staff nurses RGN looking to join a forward-thinking company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care in Grimsby, Lincolnshire.
Due to the nature of this position, experience in a comparable environment providing care for older adults with general nursing needs and dementia would be advantageous.
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on 07711 775705 or send your CV. Alternatively, if this role isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call today and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years' combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we're sure we'll be able to find the right role for you.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse RGN position will:
- Be a registered general nurse (RGN)
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of Grimsby, Lincolnshire
- Have a current, valid NMC pin