Night Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) vacancy at York Disability Nursing Home - £13.50p/h plus enhancements!
My client is a 30-bedded care home in North Yorkshire that provides long-term nursing care to adults with complex physical disabilities such as acquired brain injury, muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy.
Admission age is 18+, and the home is operated by a large care company, solely run on a not-for-profit basis, whose staff devote themselves to delivering excellent care to service users and ensuring they make a real difference.
The home is now seeking a Staff Nurse to join their team, and the successful candidate must be:
- A qualified 1st level RGN/RMN/RNLD with a valid UK NMC pin
- An individual with previous experience working with physical disability care/in a nursing home environment
Duties of the role will include (this list is not exhaustive):
- Assessing all aspects of clients' care needs, and providing health supervision/direct nursing care when required
- Maintaining accurate records and reviewing care plans in accordance with the NMC and company guidelines
- Reporting any ill health amongst clients and making requests for GP visits where necessary
- Assessing social and health needs of new clients, and maintaining ongoing reviews
- Ensuring a clear handover report is given to all relevant staff members
- Practicing maximum integrity in all dealings with clients' personal affairs
- Ensuring that all staff members contribute to the efficient running of the facility, including acting up for the Deputy Manager in their absence when necessary
The benefits of working with my client include:
- Career progression opportunities
- Generous night enhancements of 20% payable
- Ongoing training and development
- Generous annual leave allowance
- A sense of reward and unrivalled satisfaction from being able to make a direct difference to service users
- Being a part of a nationally-renowned organisation
Please call Carly Buckland at White Recruitment on 02392 816901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity further!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy