An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Night RGN who has a genuine passion for working with the elderly.
If you take pride in the quality of your nursing care, want to make a big difference to the lives of our elderly residents, have a kind and caring disposition and would relish the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment then The Amesbury Abbey Group want to hear from you.
Your duties as a Registered Nurse RGN will include:
• To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
• To ensure that the NMC code of conduct is upheld at all times.
• Administer medication.
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
• Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
• Record Service Users' medical information and vital signs.
• Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalisation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• RGN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience.
• A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
• The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
• Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
• Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
What we can offer you:
• Salary of up to £15 per hour.
• 20 days paid holiday, plus statutory days.
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development.
• The benefits of working for a family run business where your contribution is truly valued.
• A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
• Free parking and subsidised meals.
Bank Hours for Days and Nights would be considered
CLOSING DATE FOR CVS AND APPLICATIONS - 26th September 2016
Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.
Candidates must be a EU resident.
We reserve the
right to close adverts before the published closing date due to high volumes of
applications received or extenuating
circumstances. If you have not heard
from us within 4 weeks from your submitting your application, please assume
that you have not been successful on this occasion.