Job Title: Team Leader
Hours: 4x nights a week, 12 hour shifts.
Hourly Rate: £8.75 per hour
Recruit by Nature are currently looking for an experienced full time Team Leader on nights to join a 55 bedded care home in Hartshead Manor, Cleckheaton. The team of highly qualified and attentive nurses focus on the personal needs of all the residents who live at the care home, creating a uniquely tailored care plan for each and every one of them. The care home is extremely friendly and everyone comments on how welcoming it is. The nursing team are skilled, friendly, empathetic and care enormously about the home, residents and relatives in so many ways.
The Team Leader Responsibilities:
* Ideally have some experience in a care environment and an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Care
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a dedicated team
* Ensuring the well-being of the residents, making sure their physical and emotional needs are met
* A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and a willingness to undertake any aspects of care or non-care duties
* We are looking to appoint a motivated and experienced Team Leader who has excellent organisational skills and who is able to lead and supervise a team of Care Assistants.
* As part of your role, you will ensure that residents receive the right level of care to meet their day to day needs.
* Your duties will include establishing positive relationships with residents and staff, promoting safe working practices, providing personal care and keeping residents' rooms and communal areas clean and tidy.
* A belief in giving your personal best at all times and striving for continuous improvement
The Team Leader:
* Must have some experience within a care environment
* Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
* Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
* Must be authorised to work in the EEC
Team Leader benefits include:
* Excellent training and development
* Rewarding working environment
* Structured career progression
* Industry competitive holiday entitlement
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now and we will call you straight away to arrange an interview!