Site or Unit :
Huntercombe Hospital Norwich
Buxton Norwich Norfolk NR10 5RH
Contracted Weekly Hours : 39.375 hours per week
The Huntercombe Hospital Norwich is a 30 bed low secure Tier 4 CAMHS hospital for young people aged 12 -25 years who are high risk with complex mental health disorders such as emerging personality disorder, early onset psychosis, severe OCD and attachment disorders. We provide comprehensive treatment programmes tailored to each individual and we work collaboratively with the patient and their family, carers and their local teams. The hospital's current pathways include PICU and LSU. The hospital also plans to offer a transactional service for those aged 18-25, which bridges the gap between CAMHS and Adult Mental Health Services. The hospital is located in the village of Buxton, 12 miles from Norwich. We employ staff in a variety of different roles and provide ongoing support with comprehensive training, learning and development opportunities.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) working in our Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) your main duties will be:-
• To identify care needs of patients, planning and implementing nursing interventions and evaluating outcomes of care given
• To communicate information accurately on patient care to the patient, families, internal and external professionals, including Commissioners whilst maintaining confidentiality and adhering to the principles of Information Governance
• To administer drugs and checking/ preparations in accordance with Company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines.
• To report and record incident and accidents in accordance with policy and procedures
• To assist in the induction, development and supervision of, new and junior staff members, as required.
To join The Huntercombe Group as a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) you will:-
• Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
• Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
• Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
• Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
• Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
• Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
• Have a legal right to work in the UK
In return we offer you:
• Induction and on-going training and CPD opportunities
• Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
• Competitive pay rates
• Employee Benefit Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Contributory Personal Pension Scheme
• Nurse Referral Scheme
• Assist with the revalidation process
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
When you join The Huntercombe Group as a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD), you will be part of a company that is understanding, strives towards excellence, is innovative, reliable and accessible and above all puts people first.
Working with The Huntercombe Group is rewarding and varied. Through our 'Conversation into Action' programme we actively encourage our employees to get involved and to drive organisational change for the better.
ADDED OPTIONAL BENEFITS FOR NURSES WORKING AT NORWICH INCLUDE: ADDITIONAL PAY ALLOWANCES (UP TO £5000.00 PER ANNUM) on a sliding scale but INCLUDING ADDED HOLIDAY AND HEALTH INSURANCE CHOICES.
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and keen to learn, with a confident 'CAN DO' approach in all you do, please click Apply now.
Closing date: 30 days from posting unless otherwise stated.
We encourage applicants to apply promptly as we review CVs on a daily basis. The majority of our roles close 30 days after posting.
Where we receive a large number of suitable applications we may close a job early.No agencies please
For information on the company's policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, please click on the following link www.fshc.co.uk/binary/CGq.pdf
Not ready to apply?
The Huntercombe Group is part of Four Seasons Health Care, one of the UK's leading independent healthcare operators, and shares its ethos of delivering the highest quality professional and personal care.
The Huntercombe Group consists of hospitals and centres throughout the UK, highly regarded for quality of care and innovation in their respective fields. The centres provide acute and longer term treatment in the areas of mental health and addictions, brain injury rehabilitation and neurodisabilitiy and learning disabilities.
||For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.