Nurse - Mental Health
Health Recruit Network
£15.50 - £16 / hour
Staff Nurse required in Nottingham, paying up to £16.00 per hour, Days & Nights available on a full time contract
A dedicated and genuinely passionate Staff nurse is required to work within a fully CQC complaint, purpose built nursing home in Nottingham. The home boasts excellent facilities for residents, including a sensory garden and special dementia care services. My client has an excellent reputation for providing mental health treatment to the elderly.
The home is set in its own picturesque grounds for residents privacy and has excellent links into the City Centre. The home is a 5 minute walk away from local shops and community facilities that residents regularly use to help maintain an independent vibe around the home. A recent refurbishment has allowed space for up to 20 new residents.
• Staff Nurse
• Days & Nights available - Full time
• Up to £16.00 per hour
• Dementia, General nursing, Residential & Mental Health
• Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have fantastic leadership skills, excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Skills and responsibilities
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
• Competitive pay rates
• Company pension scheme
• Long term service bonus
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• Free on site car park
• Company uniform provided
• Childcare/retail vouchers
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.