Nurse - Mental Health
Health Recruit Network
£16 - £17.50 / hour
Senior Staff Nurse (RMN) required in Mental Health Hospital London!!
Do you want to join a team which is experienced in providing health care services for those who present with challenging or offending behaviour?
My client requires a dedicated Senior Staff Nurse or Team Leader to work within a Private Mental Health Hospital. This Hospital offers a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit, Substance Abuse and Forensic Mental Health services for both males and females.
The service is fully equipped in order to provide assessment, care and treatment on a short term and immediate basis. The team are highly experienced in working with adults from a range of backgrounds including but not limited to trauma, psychosis, anxiety and development disorders.
Looking for Senior Staff Nurses who are dynamic, forward thinking and keen to learn!
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights - 37.5 Hours per week
- Up to £17.40/hr
- Psychiatric Intensive Care, Substance abuse, Forensic Mental Health
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong leadership skills
- Providing supervision and guidance to support workers and other team members
- Assessing and implementing effective individual care treatments
- Taking on the role as Primary contact for a group of patients
- Shift co-ordinating & allocating suitable care
- Ensuring efficiency and safety of the ward
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.