Nurse - Neuro and Mental Health
Health Recruit Network
£15 - £16 / hour
Nurse required in Tonbridge, Kent , £15-16/hr, Neuro Rehab, Independent Hospital
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within an Independent Hospital in Tonbridge, Kent. My client offers Neuro rehabilitation to those with acquired brain injuries. This service offers fantastic care for those with resulting mental health conditions or requiring specialised neuro rehabilitation. This is a good opportunity to develop rehabilitation nursing skills!
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights - 36- 42 Hours per week
- Neuro-rehabilitation, mental health rehabilitation and complex and intensive care
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Implementing and evaluating care plans
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Excellent clinical skills
- Mentoring and assisting care
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Working with a multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Accommodation can be provided if required
- Open door policy to speak to managers
- Personal development plans
- Free onsite car parking
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.