Are you an experienced Optical Nurse or a nurse looking to join a leading Harley Street Practice?
£30k plus benefits to inc. Free travel card
Location: London - W1G
Hours: Permanent, Full time, 42 hours a week
(Shifts are typically 7:30-16:00, 8:30-17:00, 9:00-15:30, 10:00-19:00)
This role will include looking after patients pre and post operatively. You will need to be confident and outgoing and able to reassure clients prior to and post surgery. The role involves some ophthalmic diagnostic testing, as well as assisting the surgeon in the theatre.
Daily Duties include:
- Pre and post operative ophthalmic testing
- Administering and dispensing eye drops
- Educating on how to use eye drops
- Assisting the surgeon in surgery
- Ordering medical supplies and stock takes
- Correspondence with patients
- Following Care Quality Commission Standards
- Registered Nurse with valid NMC Pin
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Administrative experience, with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A self- starter, capable of working within a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage challenges and understand the fundamentals of consumer behaviour
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate flexibility, including duties, hours of work, breaks, working with team members, and procedures.
- 28 days holiday!
- Private dental care
- Full training provided
If this sounds like your next nursing role, please apply online or give us a call- 02082547514 please quote J1775