Staff Nurse required in Lancaster, up to £15.50 per hour, Days & Nights available with the choice of full or part time hours
Job Ref: ES15732
Days & Nights available: 24-48 Hours per week
Up to £15.50 per hour
Dementia, General nursing
Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established nursing home in Lancaster with a fantastic reputation for providing excellent general elderly and dementia care treatment to the elderly. The home boasts an impressive fully CQC compliant report from this year, as well as regular investments and innovations into the site. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Fully CQC complaint home
• Competitive pay rates and bonus schemes
• Comprehensive training and induction
• Childcare & retail vouchers
• Family friendly environment
• Great development opportunities for the right nurse
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Please visit healthrecruitnetwork.co.uk
for more information