Staff Nurse required in Lancashire, paying up to £16.00 per hour, Days & Nights available with the choice of full or part time hours
Job Ref: ES15778
Days or Nights available - Full or part time
£15 - £16 per hour
Dementia, General nursing & Residential
Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
a dedicated and genuinely caring nurse is required to work within a well established, purpose built nursing home in Lancashire. My client provides nursing services to those aged over 55 with dementia and general nursing skills.
Company benefits for the nurse role:
• Paid breaks
• Competitive pay rates
• Free meals on shift provided
• On-site free parking
• Comprehensive induction and training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of health care assistants. The successful nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills as well as be able tom demonstrate fantastic leadership skills as you will be in charge of the shift.
Skills and responsibilities for the nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Please visit healthrecruitnetwork.co.uk
for more information