Nurse (RGN) (RMN) - Maidenhead up to £17.50/hr
Health Recruit Network
£16 - £17.50 /Hour
Nurse (RGN) (RMN) required in Maidenhead, Berkshire , up to £17.50 per hour, Days and Nights available, Full and Part Time hours available.
Job Ref: JB11277
Position: Staff Nurse
Hours: Days and Nights - Full and part Time available
Groups: Adults, Elderly
Care: Dementia, General.
Salary: up to £17.50 per hour
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a high standard nursing home in Maidenhead, Berkshire. My client provides residential, nursing and dementia care for older people, offering offer a high standard of individual care and support and provide modern nursing facilities in a homely and comfortable atmosphere.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days and Nights, with part time and full time hours available.
The Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN is required to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
• Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
• Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
• Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with No Secrets legislation, EC policy and local safeguarding policy
• Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and EC policies and procedures
• Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
• Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
• Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
• Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
• Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Competitive hourly rate
• Welcome Bonus*
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Child Care Vouchers
• NMC PIN reimbursed
• Free parking
• Cost of DBS Check Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
• Uniform provided
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Registered Staff Nurse