Staff Nurse required in Doncaster, paying up to £15.00 per hour, Days & Nights available, Full or Part time hours
Job Ref: ES15846
Days & Nights available - Full or part time contracts
Up to £15.00 per hour
General Elderly Nursing and Dementia care
Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
A dedicated and honest staff nurse to work within a small, resident-centred nursing home in Doncaster. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with general nursing needs as well as dementia. It has one of the best reputations in the area for staff retention, due to the support and professional development opportunities available.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Family friendly environment
• Excellent staff retention
• Competitive pay rates
• Great professional development
• Private company pension scheme
• Free uniform
• On-site free parking
• Free tea and coffee on shifts
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of health care assistants. The successful nurse will have fantastic leadership skills as well as be able to demonstrate excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Skills and responsibilities for the nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Please visit healthrecruitnetwork.co.uk
for more information