Staff Nurse required in Harrogate, paying up to £15 per hour, Days & Nights available on a full time contract
Job Ref: ES15644
Days & Nights available - 44 Hours per week
Up to £15 per hour
Dementia, General, Palliative
Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
A genuinely caring and honest nurse is required to work within a well established, modern nursing home in Harrogate. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia and general nursing needs.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Generous holiday allowance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee discount scheme
• Ongoing training
• Welcome bonus (£1000)
• Free on-site parking and free uniform
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have fantastic leadership skills, excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Please visit healthrecruitnetwork.co.uk
for more information