Staff Nurse required in a large private nursing home in Sheffield. Paying up to £15 per hour on a full time contract.
Job Ref: ES12085
Days & Nights: 37.5 hours per week
Younger Adults & Elderly
Up to £15 per hour
Dementia, General nursing & Mental Health
Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
An honest and dedicated Staff Nurse is required to work within a large, well established nursing home in Sheffield. My client provides nursing services to younger adults and the elderly with dementia, general nursing and mental health.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Paid breaks
• Comprehensive induction and training
• Free tea and coffee on shift
• Private company pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Great professional development
• On-site free parking
• Family friendly environment
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have fantastic leadership skills, excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Please visit healthrecruitnetwork.co.uk
for more information