Nurse - Mental Health
Health Recruit Network
£28,000 - £30,000 /Year
Private Mental Health Hospital looking for Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Would you like to become part of one of the most prestigious mental healthcare providers in the UK? My client requires a dedicated RMN to work within a private hospital. This hospital offers Acute wards, an HDU department and low secure environments.
The hospital provides services to males and females suffering from a variety of mental health disorders and learning disability, as well as those who have been detained.
If you are looking for a new challenge with fantastic support and training then this is your next step!!
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Days / Nights - 37.5 Hours per week
- Up to £30k/pa
- Acute Mental Health, Substance abuse, Low Secure
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- A great attitude and flexibility
- Support and supervise new or junior staff
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Ensure effective communication of any concerns relating patient care
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Loyalty bonus
- Retail discounts
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.