Staff Nurse required in a fully CQC compliant care home with nursing in Durham. Paying up to £15 per hour. Days & Nights available with the choice of a full or part time contract
Job Ref: ES15861
Days & Nights available: 24 - 48 hours per week
Younger Adults & Elderly
Up to £15 per hour
Dementia, Learning Disabilities & Mental Health
NMC PIN Reimbursement & professional development offered
An honest and genuinely caring nurse is required to work within a fully CQC compliant, purpose built nursing home in Durham. My client provides nursing services to younger adults and the elderly with physical disabilities and mental health disorders.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Competitive pay rates and bonus scheme
• Excellent professional development
• Varied and exciting work environment
• Free company uniform
• Private company pension scheme
• Fully CQC compliant
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have fantastic leadership skills as well as be able to demonstrate excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Please visit healthrecruitnetwork.co.uk
for more information