Nurse - Mental Health
Health Recruit Network
£30,000 - £36,000 /Year
RMN required in an Acute Mental Health Hospital in London
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse (RMN) (RNLD) to work within a specialist hospital in Roehampton. This purpose built hospital has an intensive care unit (PICU) for both males and females in a gender specific environment. This service can provide intensive and bespoke care plans to those with an acute deterioration or relapse in mental health. The hospital can provide psychiatric rehabilitation to those who have had problems with substance misuse, complex health needs and multiple diagnosis.
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to join a Private Hospital Group which exceeds expectations for the outstanding care that they provide in an acute environment? Apply today for more information on the role!
• RMN / RNLD
• Days and Nights - 37.5 Hours per week
• Acute Mental Health
• Excellent command of the English language and outstanding knowledge of the Mental Health Act (1983)
Skills and responsibilities
• Responsible for providing high quality nursing care for residents both within the designated house unit and across the unit as appropriate.
• Responsible for providing nursing support, advice and guidance to members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure high standards of care are provided to all residents at all times.
• Ensure the available resources are effectively and efficiently deployed within the unit and conform to the requirements of the Registration Authority.
• Supporting the monitoring of care, ensuring the achievement of consistently high quality services. To implement corrective actions, as appropriate.
• Participating in unit wide meetings and discussions as required, including resident reviews, tribunals and handovers.
• To conform at all times to the Policies and Procedures of the Company, with particular regard to confidentiality, financial and administrative responsibilities, and treat residents, colleagues and visitors with dignity and respect at all times.
• To undertake any other appropriate roles and responsibilities as requested and required.
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Meals provided on the long shift
• Free parking
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.