Nurse, Surbiton, Surrey, (RGN)
Health Recruit Network
£13.00 - £16.00 /Hour
Staff Nurse required in Surbiton, up to £16 per hour, Gorgeous Care Home, Full Time, Nights
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Surbiton. My client offers general and dementia care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Day or nights, 36 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants.
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• On going training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Death in service benefit
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: RC10449
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Registered Staff Nurse