Nurse Endoscopist - Bristol
My client, a successful private healthcare company specialising in outsourced diagnostic and screening services, is looking for an experienced RGN to work as a Nurse Endoscopist in Bristol.
- Have 5 year’s experience working as a registered nurse with a minimum of one year’s experience in an endoscopy unit.
- Have achieved or be working towards a minimum of 60 credit points at level 2 (diploma level).
- Have completed a short course in endoscopy nursing.
- Be flexible and able to travel to various sites.
- Hold a current full driving licence valid in UK with access to suitable transport on appointment. This criterion will be waived in the case of an applicant whose disability prohibits driving but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangement.
What they can offer you:
- £45k for upper GI experience, £50k for lower and Flexi Sigmoidoscopy, and £55k for a practitioner who can independently perform all three. There is an additional £5k one off premium if you join with a nurse prescribing qualification.
- Funding for a nurse endoscopy course at relevant university, and any additional basic skills courses required to become a dual trained practitioner.
- They will fund a non-medical prescriber's course.
- A great progressive place to work with Industry Leading IT and Facilities.
- Patient satisfaction and procedure turn around is second to none
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Helen Walsh on 0207 832 1980 or email your CV to [Click here to apply]