NURSES REQUIRED FOR SUTTON IN CRAVEN
Registered Nurse (RN or RMN) Days or Nights available
Sutton in Craven, Keighley BD20
About Our client:
This role is based in a purpose built care home, located in Sutton-In-Craven that specialises in nursing care for older people. They provide 24 hour nursing care for over 30 residents, with another separate unit at the home that provides dementia care.
Registered Care Categories:
* Dementia Old Age * Alzheimer's * Cancer Care * Challenging Behaviour * Hearing Impairment * Parkinson's Disease * Stroke * Visual Impairment
This is a Team role working as an integral part of the caring team, there is also a supervisory and supportive element within the role, providing guidance and acting as a resource for the caring team. Close liaison with external processionals, residents and relatives is also a large part of the role therefore excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
Who we're looking for:
* Registered nurse with current UKCC registration.
* Experience in care of the elderly.
* Practice knowledge of care planning.
* Professional, understanding, and patient with a warm personality.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrate a caring disposition towards others.
Apply online today or give us a call for more information on this Registered Nurse position- 02082547514 and quote J1223