The Orders of St John Care Trust
£15.00 - £21.75 /Hour
Nurses play a pivotal role within our nursing home settings. Due to the complexity of care we are now delivering to our residents our nurses must be up-to-date with the latest clinical developments. Our nurses will lead and support the care team to provide the highest quality care making critical decisions and leading on clinical issues within a person-centred care model. The role holds responsibility for the quality of nursing assessments, care planning, implementation and evaluation and associated care team training issues to ensure that at all times residents receive an excellent standard of care.
As a crucial member of the OSJCT team we will ensure you have all the training, support and tools required to be successful in your role.
You can also expect benefits such as:
• OSJCT will pay for the renewal of you nurse NMC PIN.
• OSCT will pay for your RCNi online portfolio for your revalidation.
• Support with continual professional development
• A registered nurse training and development guide with a competency framework
.* Specialist internal and external training.
• Opportunity for career development and leadership / management opportunities.
• Nurse specific workshops, conferences and networking events
• Company pension scheme.
• Free On-site Parking
• Free DBS
• Free Uniform
• ``My Reward`` giving you discount on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more!
Must have an active pin to apply
Must have an active pin