My client is currently looking to recruit a Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RMN or RNLD) to join their team in a private hospital.
The hospital has 68 beds, split over 5 units. The Group provides care for patients with severe and enduring mental illness, who may also be detained under the 1983 Mental Health Act or be subject to court orders.
Staff Nurse : rates - from £12.40 to £14.70 plus £2.00 per hour for working a weekend and £2.50 per hour for working a night.
Hours of work - 38.187 - Staff are required to work 13 shifts over 4 weeks.
* Full- Time hours available on day or night duty
* Medical Documentation
* Monitoring Patient Condition
* Carrying out Treatment Plans
* Assisting with Patient Needs
* Must be a qualified RMN or RNLD and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Previous experience providing nursing care in Low/Medium Secure units, PICU or forensic settings is desirable not essential
* Be committed and dedicated to the role
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
* Excellent remuneration.
* Minimum 28 days annual leave -
* Double time for working bank holidays
* Potential to earn £200 bonus for no sickness/absence in a full year.
* Ongoing training opportunities and continuous professional development
* Life insurance (after qualifying period)
* Enrolled pension scheme (after qualifying period) - 1% contribution