£15.00 per hour + £750 Welcome Bonus*
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our team at Queens Care Home based in Prestwick. This is a Full Time position working 33 hours per week across both day and night shifts.
Queens Care Home provides tailored care and support for older people with mental health problems, physical disabilities and dementia. We offer the highest standard of care and support people to maintain their independence and control over their lives.
- Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and Embrace policies and procedures
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
- Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with "No Secrets" legislation, Embrace policy and local safeguarding policy
- Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
- Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
- Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
- Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
- £750 Welcome Bonus*
- 28 days annual leave inc BH*
- Annual NMC PIN Renewal Reimbursed*
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Cost of PVG Check
- On-going Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Terms apply
- Registered Nurse - RGN
- Experience within a care / nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC PIN with no restrictions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our positions are subject to PVG disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.