Home Manager - Bristol - Elderly Care Home
RGN or RMN - Elderly Care - Up to £50,000 per annum
A fully CQC compliant nursing home situated in Bristol is searching for a registered nurse Home Manager to lead and support their professional and caring team who support residents with their routine throughout the day and night with privacy and dignity.
This medium sized nursing home requires you as a staff nurse to provide attentive and efficient care to elderly residents, some of whom are suffering from Old Age, Physical Disability and Sensory Impairment.
As a Home Manager you are offered
- Up to £50,000 per annum - depending on experience.
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Ongoing training and development
What the Home Manager role requires of you
- To provide high quality nursing care and to assist in identifying and addressing the health and social care of a wide variety of service users.
- To ensure the highest standards of care & service are delivered to Residents, whilst maintaining independence & choice in a homely environment. Promote excellent client service at all times.
- Actively ensure the highest standard of care by supervising and participating in the teaching of HCAs, students & other allocated staff, as required.
- Demonstrate effective leadership skills
- Caring and compassionate towards people in need of care and support
- Respect for people suffering from a range of medical conditions with different backgrounds and beliefs to your own. Strong commitment to non-discriminatory care practice
- Commitment to respecting the rights of customers at all times and to promoting their privacy, dignity and independence throughout their lives
- Self-motivated and keen to learn. Willing to seek guidance when needed and follow instructions
- Excellent time keeper and reliable
- Professional, smart appearance
The home is a modern purpose built home that is close to local shops and amenities. It is a short way from the M4 and also the A38 which means that the home is easy to get to and access.
Apply now to take advantage of this opportunity to join a nursing home recognised for its quality of care and a team committed to the comfort of its residents.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy