- Company: Barker Ross Health and Social Care
- Base Pay: N/A
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: NursePrescr
Barker Ross are seeking a Registered nurse to join our Client based in the Nottingham area.
The successful applicants will probably have post qualification training in stoma care or an interest in undertaking appropriate training and will deliver a high standard of patient care using advanced autonomous clinical skills, and a broad and in-depth theoretical knowledge base. They will have completed the nurse prescriber course and be able to prescribe or recommend medical appliances in line with their prescribing qualifications.
- Ability to liaise and build relationships with a range of internal and external customers at all levels across the business.
- Competent in the use of standard office equipment and software.
- Communication and organisational skills, with the ability to participate in, and enthuse, cross department project teams
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in the business and marketplace.
- Ability to manage and prioritise heavy workload.
- The ability to use initiative and cope under pressure whilst working within the requirements of the department's procedures.
- Ability to manage customer expectations.
- Full clean driving licence
Please send your CV or call the Nottingham Office on 0115 9418131 for more information!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.