Nursery Nurse Practitioner.
Hours:-40 hours a week-5 Days a week
* Minimum of a relevant and recognised Level 3 qualification
* Experience in working with children
* Ability to work with parents/carers/families to encourage partnership working
* Understanding of Equal Opportunities
* Awareness of Health & Safety and practical Hygiene issues
* Ability, flexibility and willingness to take on other responsibilities or duties as deemed necessary
Duties & Responsibilities as our Nursery Nurse/ Qualified Early Years Educator;
* Carry out planning and prioritising of all activities and progress in the room in order to create and develop a stimulating environment.
* Deliver a high level of quality childcare whilst maintaining a professional and positive outcome for both children and staff.
* Contribute and are involved in the day to day running of the room.
* Be assigned as key person for a designated number of children to ensure that all their basic and developmental needs are met.
* Be responsible for ensuring that their key children are safe and secure.
* Build effective relationships with the parents of their key children.
* Up to 80% discount on childcare
* Outstanding training & development opportunities - e.g. fully subsidised Early Years & Management Level 5 qualification
* Employee Assistance Programme - providing expert information, guidance and support on a wide range of issues
* Retail Discount scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Marks & Spencer, Odeon, LF Fitness
* Pension scheme (auto enrolment)
* Free staff uniform
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.