- Company: Barker Ross Health and Social Care
- Base Pay: £18.00 - £25.00 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: RGN 123
We are looking to recruit professional RGN's that have a current NMC pin that can deliver care according to the NMC guidelines and have relevant experience, preferably with experience in working in both Nursing Homes and Hospitals. The role includes delivering clinical excellence in a professional manner through direct Nursing care whilst maintaining relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
Duties of the job include:
- providing pre- and post-operative care or Care according to each speciality
- monitoring and adminstrating medication
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures and other relevant clinical observations according to speciality
- Record keeping
- supervising junior staff
- organising and prioritising workloads
- providing personal care and emotional support to patients and relatives
Barker Ross can offer you:
- Flexible working hours to suit your availability
- Work throughout the East Midlands
- A wide range of working environments
- Opportunities to broaden and develop clinical skills
- Ad-hoc shifts to boost your income, full-time agency nursing, and everything in between
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please call 0115 941 8131 and speak to Fara, or e-mail your CV to:
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.