Job Title - Nursing Home Manager - NMC Registered
Job Location: Manchester
We’re looking for an experienced Nursing Home Manager for a modern residential home for the elderly in Manchester.
This is an ideal career opportunity for an experienced, clinically strong Nursing home Manager to play a pivotal role in making a difference to the lives of residents at the 55 bed Nursing Home by providing the kindest care.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced home manager to join a home that has a fantastic reputation in the local area.
The ideal Nursing Home Manager will be committed to achieving standards of excellence. You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing standards of care and kindness, occupancy, profitability and operating efficiency.
This means we are looking for a special kind of manager. A natural leader who is organised and driven, can inspire and develop their colleagues whilst at all times maintaining a passion for delivering the kindest possible care for our Residents and their relatives/friends.
This is a nursing home so ideally, you will be qualified nurse with a current NMC registration and relevant experience working in a similar position within the care sector, preferably caring for older Residents.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
· NVQ 4 or 5 / QCF 5 in Health and Social care
· Valid NMC
· A detailed theoretical and practical knowledge of care plans and advanced care plans in respect of end of life care.
· Evidence of supervisory leadership and management experience.
· Knowledge and experience of adult abuse and managing safeguarding referrals.
· Knowledge of care standards aligned to National Regulation and experience of the CQC registration & inspection process
· Knowledge of health and safety procedures, including legislation
· Evidence of good IT skills (proficient in Windows, Outlook and Excel)
· Evidence of good written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
We have over 20 years experience in delivering care and support to individuals in their own homes, and supplying nurses and carers to the private and public sector – including the NHS. Our aim is to deliver the highest possible standard of care and first class customer service.
Each of our specialist teams are highly skilled; their expertise, professionalism and reliability guarantees we deliver exceptional service, first time, every time.
We offer a range of healthcare services to a diverse range of clients.