We are currently recruiting for an NVQ Assessor in Health and Social Care/Management for a well-established, successful company in Grimsby.
Due to continued business growth they are hoping to expand their dedicated team. The role will be predominantly office based and will require the chosen individual to induct, assess and provide feedback to candidates either by email, telephone, Skype or face to face.
In return for having a strong ethic and the tenacity to be part of a forward thinking company you will be rewarded with two bonuses over the course of the year and a competitive salary.
- Must have an Assessor qualification or be working towards it. An A1 Assessors qualification, TAQA L3 Award in assessing competence in the work environment or level 3 Certificate in assessing vocational achievement or the old D32/D33 Assessors qualification.
- Must have Practical Health and Social Care and Management experience in the workplace for a minimum of 2 years with Adults
- Must have Health and Social Care qualification at level 4 or 5
- Will have excellent administration and communication skills
- Will have the ability to deliver training in relation to the NVQ to groups of candidates
- Must be a car owner driver with full clean license
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send us your CV for consideration or apply now.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us
At Coburg Banks Social Care we have a rich history of working with leading organisations and representing candidate’s needs efficiently, making us one of the most highly respected consultancies in the Health and Social Care sectors.
We provide personalised career advice and are able to effectively recruit in a wide variety of positions including:
Senior Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager, Care Coordinator, Team Leader, Nurse Manager and Nurse.
Through offering an integrated range of health and social care recruitment services we are able to offer recruitment in the following areas of care;
Adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Complex Needs, Mental Health, Elderly, EMI, Children’s Services, Domiciliary Care.
Our priority is working with you to help source and place you in that perfect role.