Occupational Health Nurse Advisor / OHA / OHNA
Salary: £36,000-£38,000 (£18.46-£19.49 per hour)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Occupational Health Nurse Advisor / OHNA to join at fantastic team at an airport in London. People who thrive in a culture that’s focused on high standards, restless improvement, positive attitudes and future potential are who we are looking for. This is a full time role where the successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 hours per week. There is a requirement to work one weekend a month with 2 days off in lieu during the week plus additional weekend pay.
What you’ll be doing:
- We are looking for candidates to take a proactive approach and have strong skills in the following areas:
- Full OH Remit
- Case Management
- Fit for Work medicals
- Health Surveillance
- Health Promotion
What you’ll need:
- Registered General Nurse
- OH qualification
- NMC Part 3
- As Occupational Health Nurse Advisor / OHNA you will need to have good time management skills and be able to manage their own diary effectively.
- We are looking for an approachable individual who can communicate with all levels of the organisation.
Key employee benefits:
- contributory pension scheme,
- private healthcare,
- 35 days paid annual leave,
- Group Life Assurance for Death in Service equating to 4 times annual salary,
- potential for inclusion into a tuition refund plan,
- season ticket loan,
- sickness accident benefit and outstanding opportunities for professional training and development.
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email email@example.com