Occupational Therapist - A&E and care of the Elderly - London
Occupational Therapist - A&E and care of the Elderly - Central London - Band 6 - £26 to £28 per hour
We are currently recruiting a band 6 locum occupational therapist for an ongoing locum requirement in Newham, east London. The occupational therapists will ideally have experience in working in an acute setting and have experience of working in a high pressure environment. The hospital trust has a strong reputation as a centre of excellence for various specialist services, including urology, ENT, audiology, cardiology, colorectal surgery, cancer care and acute stroke care.
Benefits of the role…
• Excellent Pay Rates - inner London weighting
• Working in a centre of medical excellence
• Fast paced environment
• Flexible rota system "
• Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
• Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of…
• Working in a busy hospital
• Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities;
• Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence;
• Advising on home and workplace environmental alterations, such as adjustments for wheelchair access;
• Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers;
• Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
• Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients;
• Training students and supervising the work of occupational therapy assistants;
As an Occupational Therapist, you MUST be:
• HCPC registered
• Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
• "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
"Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work and social care recruitment consultancy, supplying temporary and permanent staff to vacancies throughout the UK.
We are an award-winning consultancy and a leading supplier to many UK local authorities, care home groups, fostering agencies, and other organisations.