£26,000 - £27,500 depending on experience
Full time – 37.5 hours
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join a leading health care company covering two services in the Bristol area.As the Occupational Therapist you will manage a caseload of patients with complex needs, using evidence based/person-centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate treatment with minimal supervision. To professionally supervise junior members of staff. To contribute to the maintenance and development of local Occupational Therapist service
Other responsibilities include;
- Take responsibility for the routine line management of a designated member of junior staff reporting relevant issues to the Home and Branch Managers including sickness monitoring and time management.
- Participate in development activities within clinical area, representing OT in the senior clinical team and any working parties.
- Complete full assessments of patients’ occupational performance including areas of self-care, productivity and leisure.
- Contribute to the production of treatment plans and risk assessments in conjunction with the multi disciplinary team.
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in accordance with the companies Policy and professional standards.
- Attend and provide OT written reports for Clinical Reviews and Team meetings such as CPA meetings, MAPPA meetings in accordance with the companies and professional standards
To be considered for the role you are required to have;
- Professional qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with the Health Professions Council (HPC)
- Evidence of clinical training
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on 01489 774207 and or email Lydia.email@example.com