An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Occupational Therapist is required to work within a locked rehabilitation unit.
You will be working with service users with severe mental illness, challenging behaviours and forensic histories, working to implement occupational therapy intervention focussing on daily living and vocational skills.
Applicants for this Occupational Therapist position should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Occupational Therapist with HCPC registration
- Have completed a Diploma or BSc in Occupational Therapy
- At least 2 years post-registration experience
- Confident working as part of a multidisciplinary team adhering to evidence based practices
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
This is a full time position, working 9-5 Monday to Friday. A competitive salary of £29,000 per annum is offered.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in private healthcare settings throughout Kent, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.