Older Persons Social Worker North London
Qualified Social Worker for the Support Planning & Review Team working with Older People and Physical Disabilities in Brent.
Benefits of the Adult Social work role -
• Job security in a rolling contract
• Supportive Team
• Good team culture
• Regular supervisions
• Capped Caseloads
Key job duties for the Older persons Social work role will be -
Assessing & Reviewing
Writing comprehensive support plans
Risk management plans
To apply for the Older persons Social work role -
• HCPC registration
• 1-2 years qualified social work experience
Working With Service Care Solutions offers more benefits than most -
• Help towards your HCPC registration
• Contribute financially towards any relevant training (BIA, ABE, Report writing, Court reports etc)
• Compile and fund all of your compliance
• I will let you know prior to jobs going live about any vacancies that may be of interest to you, letting you have the best chance of getting the best contracts!
• Loyalty & Reward Scheme- Available after 6 months of placement - (this includes free Electronics, Household appliances and many more items)
• Referral Bonus - If you refer candidates to myself I will also personally offer you £250 per person placed into work with no cap! It has been known for Social workers to make up to £1500 per month through referrals alone.
• Process DBS free of charge
• Training offered for CPD
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button.