Operating Department Practitioners - Ealing/Brixton, London
Service Care Health are looking for several ODP's to work in London and Essex. These vacancies are available to start as soon as possible, on a 3 or 4 days per week basis.
Your duties would often include:
•preparing the operating theatre and equipment, such as drips, instruments, dressings and swabs
•making sure specialist equipment is available for specific procedures
•monitoring theatre cleanliness
•ordering and rotating single or multiple use items of stock and drugs
•providing the surgical team with the items they need during an operation (often called 'circulating duties')
•keeping accurate records.
In order to apply for this post you must have at least 12 months previous ODP experience in the UK.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at email@example.com.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided