We have a job vacancy for an Operations Manager to over see multiple sites in the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire area, the sites focus on mainly catering for elderly and dementia residents.
As the Operations Manager of our clients Elderly Nursing and Residential services you will have responsibility for ensuring all the services operate with a balanced business minded approach to effectively grow and develop the services, networking and developing the reputation with commissioners and decision makers, whilst always ensuring the very best quality of care and support is delivered.
The role will include:
- Lead, co-ordinate, and support the creation of operational plans
- Attending assessments and meetings with Case Managers/Commissioners
- Use systems and information astutely and analyse data to assist, and then coach and guide branches to take proactive action to prevent issues developing
- Investigate complaints and make recommendations for further action
- Boost capacity through effective retention of employees and ensure that recruitment is effective for all branches, with a pipeline of quality new employees trained, welcomed, fully utilized and nurtured.
- Multi site management of nursing and residential care home is essential
- Proven business development skills
- Focus on delivering only the very highest levels of care
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services delivered
- Nursing qualification preferred
To apply for this position, or for any further information on this fantastic opportunity please send your CV through to [Click here to apply] and one of the team at Thistle Recruitment will be in touch or give us a call on 01418803600 or 0333 772 0782 (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) .