A vacancy has arisen in a private hospital near Ashford for an experienced Registered Nurse with a strong background in Ophthalmology to work as Ophthalmic Sister.
The purpose of this position is to provide effective clinical leadership to the expanding Eye Unit which provides a range of pre, intra and post-operative surgical services. You will contribute and coordinate a high quality, effective and efficient service, ensuring the best possible patient experience.
Applicants for this Ophthalmic Sister position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN)
- Significant experience in a leadership role within an Ophthalmology setting, with experience in a theatre or multi skilled Ophthalmic role
- Have completed a recognised mentorship or clinical supervision qualification along with ALERT/BLS/ILS & ALS training
- Sound clinical skills including basic phlebotomy and ECG monitoring experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills and confident providing clinical leadership and line management to a team
An excellent remuneration package is offered for this position which includes an annual salary of between £30,000 to £40,000, generous annual leave allowance, a staff pension scheme, life assurance, extensive training and development opportunities, free parking and subsidised meals and excellent working conditions.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings near you, please call Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.