Outpatient Nurse- Part Time
The roleThe Dermatology nurse will be a member of the multi-disciplinary centre team responsible for providing a high quality, customer focused clinical service to clients without direct supervision. Proactively deal with all issues which arise in the Dermatology department related to clinical delivery, environment or customer experience. This role is to work every Friday Specific Skills
- On Part 1 of the NMC Register
- Ideally 2 years + post-registration experience in nursing.
- Previous experience as a nurse in dermatology field preferred.
- Report writing skills.
- Basic I.T. skills
- Agreed clinical skills;
- Organisational awareness
- We pay your NMC fees
- Practical support with the Revalidation process and access to a clinical community
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Annual salary review and Bonus scheme
- Free health assessments
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling